Twelve Steps to Recovery
- We admitted that we were neglectful of our higher selves and that our lives have become unmanageable.
- We came to believe that Allah could and would restore us to sanity.
- We made a decision to submit our will to the will of Allah.
- We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
- We admitted to Allah and to ourselves the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Asking Allah for right guidance, we became willing and open for change, ready to have Allah remove our defects of character.
- We humbly ask Allah to remove our shortcomings.
- We made a list of persons we have harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
- We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- We continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
- We sought through Salaat* and Iqraa* to improve our understanding of Taqwa* and Ihsan.*
- Having increased our level of Iman (faith) and Taqwa, as a result of applying these steps, we carried this message to humanity and began practicing these principles in all our affairs.
Millati Islami is a 12 step recovery program. Millati Islami is not supported by tax dollars or public funds in any way; per the Millati Islami 8th tradition.
|Prayer service in Islam
|Reading and studying
|G-d consciousness; proper Love and respect for Allah
|Though we cannot see Allah, He does see us.